Here is my webstore

10 February 2014

Completed My Backlog

I couldn't finish these jewellery before my break and I was so angry because of it. I wanted to finish the two bracelets differently but when I waited for an ordered clasps I changed my mind and made these clasps. I'm not sure this is the best solution but its not bad. 
The first ones are a pair of earrings and bracelet set.  I made these from size 11 Miyuki Delica Beads. Purple- cream- bronze with some amethyst colours fire polished Czech beads. The earrings are approximately 4 cm in diameter and in full length they are 6 cm long. The bracelet is 17.5 cm long and 3.5 cm wide. 




Second one is a silver plaited necklace with a nice little stone from the beach. It is a short necklace, 19 cm long.  

Third one is a lovely bracelet, cream colour basic with two coloured (pink and red) hearts pattern. Perfect for Valentin's Day to somebody. I made a pair of earrings with hearts shape.They look good together. The bracelet and earrings were made from size 11 Miyuki Delica beads. The bracelet is 17.5 cm long and 3 cm wide. The little heart shape earrings are in full length they are 4 cm long.
      



No comments:

Post a Comment