Here is my webstore

10 January 2014

A Little Break



So sorry everyone. Maybe the next 10 days I will be busy with a family holiday, job seeking and getting some really important bits and pieces, the things I missed in last week's unfinished jewellery projects.Yes, I wasn't lazy, I made some jewellery, but I couldn't finish them and I couldn't show you them. Unfortunately I couldn't purchase these things in my town (I'm really annoyed) and I needed to order those. I hope they will arrive in 10-14 days and I can upload photos of new finished jewellery to my blog. Meanwhile here are these earrings from turquoise Miyuki Tila beads and silver size 11 seed beads. My favourite summer earrings, I used to wear them every day.  The earrings' length is 5.5 cm. I have a matching bracelet that hasn't been photographed.   



No comments:

Post a Comment